Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inversion or perversion?

Inversion or perversion?

Imagine a fluffy brown color dog...30 cm long...call him Leo the Junior

It's him that I bought a few months back when I was on 'A Girl's Day Out' in Colombo suburbs when I had no lectures at the University to attend. Only him...

I'm 22 years old now...

I brought him home and showed him to my parents...

Mom : How much did it cost?

Me : Rs. 989.00

Mom : Ohhh! What a waste!

                                             I saw both my mom and dad frown at me

Dad : That's what you do with the money that we give you! Huh?

                                    What I felt then was that a bomb is about to explode!
Me : Wait up!

           I pulled a small trigger under Leo the Junior's belly

"Haa,,,haa..haaa...haaaaaaaaaaa....
Haaaa...haaaaa...haaaaaaa.........
HAA...HAAA.....HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAA.....
HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAA...."

I don't exactly remember who laughed so loud at that moment...Was that my Mom? Dad? Or Leo the Junior?

Two weeks later, a day came when I had to join my youngest cousin's (a 7 years old child) birthday party.

There I was in front of my mom and dad with Leo the Junior in my hands again.

Me : I'm giving him to my cousin. It'll be awesome!

Dad : What!

Mom : Are you out of your bloody mind? Stupid 'child'!

                  Now what does that mean? I was bewildered...

Mom : Give him to me! Otherwise you'll pretend that you have lost him!

Me : But Mom..., he has no mean to me...you two meant it the very first day that I brought him home... He'll make my cousin's world

Mom : No! He made our world for a while even. Switch it on!

I did...

"Haa,,,haa..haaa...haaaaaaaaaaa....
Haaaa...haaaaa...haaaaaaa.........
HAA...HAAA.....HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAA.....
HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAA...."

The crazy little dog crawls on the floor and laughs as if he is really mad... Along with that I saw how heartily my parents did laugh.

Leo the Junior...a stuffed dog, a "doudou", he is. He is still there in my cupboard, ready to burst out with his great, crazy type laugh as he always does.


4 comments: